Bitcoin transactions are irreversible. If you send your funds to another bitcoin address, you or BitcoinWorld.com cannot reverse this operation. If you want the funds back, you can try to contact the address 's owner and ask him or her to return the funds.
- I sent bitcoins to a wrong address. Can I take them back?
- Why the bitcoins in the wallet are less the what I purchased? Are they stolen?
- How much is the withdrawal poundage?
- How to keep the security of withdrawal?
- How long does it take to recharge or withdraw?
- What is the confirmation times when depositing?