The interests of margin fiat and margin btc are paid with bitcoins. Through the process of users' margin fiat and margin btc, the system will count the interests when ending buying or selling btc. 24hours means one day and under 24 hours are also counted as one day.As the platform stipulates, the daily poundage is 0.1%. The interests will be deducted once for all after users pay off the margin fiat and margin btc loan.( Accumulative interests= user's sum of repayment * handling charge 0.1% *days) What should be noted is that the interests of financing buying is acculated in accordance with fiat, then exchanged with btc in accordance with the current btc exchange rate. Financing selling is always acculated with bitcoins and the platform accepts bitcoins only.
- What are close and force close?
- What are the differences between close record and repayment record?
- Under which condition will my account get force close?
- Why the expect amount is different with the actual borrowed one?
- Can I apply for more than one financing margin contracts?
- How much does the margin fiat and margin btc charge?
- Does hedge have the same meaning with margin fiat and margin btc?
- What is margin fiat and margin btc?
- How large the limit can I apply for?