For the margin fiat and margin btc business, the lowest limit is 0.01BTC. Users are not allowed to apply for limit of margin fiat and margin btc less than 0.1BTC. The largest amount of borrowed bitcoins depends on the net asset of users accounts and system stock. That amount fluctuates based on the current market price. The current accounts' appliable limit informed by the system is the largest and final borrowable bitcoins amount for users.
- What are close and force close?
- What are the differences between close record and repayment record?
- Under which condition will my account get force close?
- Why the expect amount is different with the actual borrowed one?
- Can I apply for more than one financing margin contracts?
- How much does the margin fiat and margin btc charge?
- Does hedge have the same meaning with margin fiat and margin btc?
- What is margin fiat and margin btc?
- How large the limit can I apply for?