The expect amount is counted by BitcoinWorld based on the current market conditions and it is for reference. Acual borrowed amount is the final amount paid by users to buy bitcoins on the platform and also the final amount borrowed by users.
- What are close and force close?
- What are the differences between close record and repayment record?
- Under which condition will my account get force close?
- Why the expect amount is different with the actual borrowed one?
- Can I apply for more than one financing margin contracts?
- How much does the margin fiat and margin btc charge?
- Does hedge have the same meaning with margin fiat and margin btc?
- What is margin fiat and margin btc?
- How large the limit can I apply for?