BitcoinWorld doesn't allow users' financing buying and financing selling business at the same time. If users have a current financing buyout contract, they are not allowed to apply for financing selling, vice versas. BitcoinWorld allows users to have less than 10 uncompleted(including applying, unpaid and partially paid) contracts. To prevent wrong or competed submition, users are not allowed to sumit two same financing buying and financing selling application in a short time.
- What are close and force close?
- What are the differences between close record and repayment record?
- Under which condition will my account get force close?
- Why the expect amount is different with the actual borrowed one?
- Can I apply for more than one financing margin contracts?
- How much does the margin fiat and margin btc charge?
- Does hedge have the same meaning with margin fiat and margin btc?
- What is margin fiat and margin btc?
- How large the limit can I apply for?